The rules are simple;
1. The image MUST be a screen-shot taken by yourself from a live webcam which is clearly identified in the image, so credit and links can be given, and not reproduced from the website's gallery. The webcam may be anywhere in the world.
2. The webcam must be focused on a railway, but the image doesn't have to be of a train. It could be anything the cam has captured eg wildlife.
3. No individual who can be identified should be in the images unless you have their permission (I don't want to be sued for breaking privacy laws)
4. Extra points will be awarded for the uniqueness of the subject, eg rare loco or working, new paint job, dramatic weather etc. The editor's (me) decision is final.
5. There are no prizes as I'm skint. This is purely for fun and the enjoyment of sharing your efforts with others. The competition will close midnight next Sunday 24th April
That's just about it, so get screen-shotting. Send your efforts to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you don't want your name published make it clear in the email. If you're not sure how to take a screen-shot (I've only recently discovered) it's the PrtSc button which on my laptop is next to the F12 button. To start us off here's another one I took last Sunday on a crazy day in Dawlish
|Lovely day!! pic taken from dawlishbeach.com|