Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

And Now The Praise

I have some nice things to say, which after my last post is somewhat of a relief! Firstly I would like to say thank you to all at Suffolk Links. You can never fully replace a proper bus service, where you can look out of the window, think it's a nice day and hop on a bus which you can't do by having to book in advance. However I have found the service nothing short of excellent, the ladies on the booking service bend over backwards to fit you in when you want, and the drivers are all decent, knowledgable and have always been on time, normally early. One even texted me last week to say he'd be 6 mins late. Thank you Suffolk Links and I'm not worrying about the lack of a car nearly as much as I thought I would.

Secondly a big thumbs up and well done to Anglian. A few weeks ago I mentioned that gas bus 100 had a rattly window and said it was pointless having a quiet bus when a rattly window effectively disturbed the peace. Today I travelled on 100 for the first time since that post and the window has been fixed and no longer rattles. Kudos to Anglian for having that fixed - it makes such a difference.

Anglian gas bus 100 WX62 HHP now minus the rattling window

No comments:

Post a Comment