Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

New Blog On The Block & New Sunday Services

I am pleased to be the first to announce that there is a new blogger in our midst. Rafe Roughton got in touch with me earlier to ask permission to use some of my photos on his Anglian Bus News blog (nothing to do with Anglian Bus company), which naturally I gave. Rafe, like me, lives in the sticks of Suffolk and is going to be concentrating on official news and developments. He seems to have his eye well and truly on the ball as I discovered when I read his blog earlier and found the following news.

Suffolk County Council have released details of contract 100, which outlines 3 new rural Sunday services to Shotley, Debenham, and finally at long last Woodbridge.  You can see the full post with a link to the contract here.

Rafe it's good to have another blog on the scene, and I have a feeling you could become a valuable source of information for the rest of us. I have pleasure in adding you to my other blogs links and hope others will do the same. If there's anything I can do to help you get up and running properly, or in any other aspect just let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment