Pages

Sunday 29 June 2014

Truly Cosmopolitian

A couple of other blogs have been declaring how internationally read they are. Yeah, yeah whatever, I thought - how do they know that! But then I became curious and did some digging in the stats, and thought you might be interested to see where SB&TP has been read in the world this week. I certainly didn't expect Indonesia and Algeria to be on the list! We should have a FRIENDLY contest between the blogs to see who can clock up the most countries read in! Anyway here is this week's list - who else will publish theirs!!! And why am I more popular in Indonesia than Ireland! Over the last month you can also add France, Germany, Spain, and most bizarrely Moldova! Must start planning my World Tour lecturing on bus rattles! Wow!! I'm truly gobsmacked and to all those overseas thanks for reading the blog and please, please send some pics in of the buses and trains in your part of the world. It will be great to have a readers pics section.

United Kingdom
1347
United States
238
Ukraine
31
Netherlands
28
Indonesia
11
Russia
9
China
7
Ireland
6
Sweden
5
Algeria
4

13 comments:

  1. Norwichbuses Blog as of 15:07 today
    United Kingdom 2347
    United States 211
    Russia 21
    Ukraine 16
    Netherlands 12
    Germany 6
    France 4
    Switzerland 3
    Spain 2
    Isle of Man 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isle of Man!! Well done Keiran. Don't think I've seen Switzerland either! Firs person to bget Leichtenstein gets a gold star!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite impressed with the 211 from USA... even more so the 21 from Russia!

      Delete
    2. LOL beat you on the States but you have more Comrades than me!

      Delete
  3. Steve UK 1179, US 91,Russia 11,Ireland 9 two each Canada, Germany,Holland,Ukraine, China and Liechtenstein 1. Clive who's well behind you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine are now on my latest post- http://norfolkscene.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/where-have-we-been-read-norfolkscene.html
    Very surprising to see how many countries there are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got Leichtenstein?? Respect!! I picked that out of the air as an improbable! I'll have to change it to Burkina Faso!! No one seems to have anyonw from Australia though, and I find that surprising with all the ex-pats there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to google where Liechtenstein was, Haha! I'm sure all the blogs put together will make up all the worldwide countries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't normally post such things but, here's the stats from The North West Bus Blog for this week. I find it interesting to see there's been nearly 1000 views alone from Ukraine!

    United Kingdom 1875
    Ukraine 993
    United States 490
    Germany 108
    Saudi Arabia 107
    China 106
    Israel 46
    France 41
    Spain 15
    Russia 13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saudi Arabia is a new one, Tom! I can add Kenya to mine - I find this fascinating - it can't all be UK readers on holiday or business. Send me a link to your blog and I'll add it in the links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's quite fascinating, I suppose various search engines pick up on our sites and distribute the link worldwide too. Cheers. http://www.thenorthwestbusblog.co.uk/

      Delete
  9. Dunno if it has any relevance but I use a form of software VPN on my mobiles which bounces data around the globe to mask my location. I'm not responsible for all of it, though. Or none of it, if anyone from GCHQ is reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I have used proxy servers myself (not now, guv, honest), and have taken that into account. Mind you I've never been offered Moldova as an option!!!!

    ReplyDelete