Pages

Saturday 3 December 2016

Ipswich Buses MD Resigns

It was brought to my attention yesterday afternoon that Jeremy Cooper, Managing Director at Ipswich Buses has resigned from his post and will leave the company at the end of the year.

Rob Bellamy has been appointed Interim MD until a permanent successor is found. As yet the reasons for Mr Cooper's resignation are unknown, and it would be inappropriate to publicise any rumours as I'm sure the reasons will be made available in due course. This morning Mr Cooper confirmed his resignation but indicated he is not speaking to the media at present.

As this story develops I will of course keep you updated. My thanks to the many people who have contacted and helped me with confirmation regarding this breaking news.

Tomorrow I'll publish the bus with a shed on the back post, as well as some great pics sent to me from Portugal.

1 comment:

  1. I am aware that the MD has not been very popular for various reasons and made changes/treated staff in a way which has not gone down very well, it seems his management style was not really fit for a company like IB.

    ReplyDelete