Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

Teatime Tit-Bit BB12 Debut Day

This is one of the more predictable posts of the year - when BorderBus got their new E200 it was fairly obvious it would soon get a cherished registration. Even more obvious when last week I was in Dave Marshall's office listening to him order the number plates! I kept quiet though and waited for the official launch, which came today with the new BB12 BUS making her new registration debut on the 146. By chance I was on my way from a funeral in Wickham Market to Norwich when I saw the tweet from BorderBus, and on the off chance diverted to Beccles, paying a fortune on the train in the process - no wonder the train was empty!

Anyway my gamble paid off when after a quick call to Moor Park I discovered that BB12 would be at Beccles 15 mins after I got there, going to Norwich too. That's just the luck you sometimes need, so camera poised in a cloudless sky I waited for the former MX12 DYU to arrive.

BB12 BUS at Beccles


Have to say she looks rather good.

From the rear


And since everyone is going to have this particular view I thought I'd better take one when we got to Norwich too! So just the E300 now to become BB54.....


BB12 BUS in St Stephen's St


2 comments:

  1. Andrew Kleissner23 April 2015 at 16:50

    Whoops - posted in wrong place! Can you move it, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The easiest way, Andrew is if you C&P your end into the right place then I'll delete it from this thread. Otherwise it won't show under your name.

    ReplyDelete